Pioneer Motor Group cares about our community and we currently remain open regular business hours. We understand the needs of our customers to have their vehicles serviced and to purchase vehicles. We are using safety protocols to maintain safe social distancing during this time and we are taking preventative steps to keep our visitors and staff safe.
We are asking our customers to not come in if:
1) They have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days
2) They have been on an airplane in the last 14 days, where possible unknown exposure may have occurred
3) They have been in direct contact with someone who travelled outside the country in the last 14 days or who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
4) They have flu-like symptoms themselves or feel unwell, or have someone in their household who does.
We are maintaining safe workplace procedures. We have increased our cleaning and sanitation and have implemented the following standards:
1) No handshaking policy.
2) Social distancing
3) Employees while sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms are at home.
4) ALL departments at the dealership are cleaned thoroughly.
5) A sanitizing agent will be used throughout the day on frequently touched surfaces in all parts of our dealership. It will be used immediately following any business conducted with our customers on the local area of the business conducted
6) Handwashing signs are posted in all washrooms and at entrances. Increased handwashing and cleanliness protocols are in place.
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is important! We will keep you up to date with business operations as government announcements are made.
Thank you and stay safe!